Shot this one sometime ago with my Canon EOS 550D + Canon EF-S 18-135 mm f/3.5-5.6 IS for an assignment for Matador U’ Travel Photography program that I am attending. The assignment was to make a shot with creative use of exposure and I thought this one fits the needs. Don’t you agree? Let me know your opinion in the comments below.
If you love this pic, click on the image and head over to 500px and vote for it.
I also thought I would share some of my favourite and some inspirational photography blogs to mull over during the weekend. I am going to share only 5 this week and will gradually update with some new blogs so that it won’t be overwhelming.
- (365) Days of Tumblr – Though the lead author of the blog has officially ended the tumblr, it is still up and running with 365 amazing posts with not just awesome photographs but with lot of amazing thoughts to think and work on. Don’t miss it.
- A curious Endeavour – I have been following Kate’ Instagram for a very long time and I am big fan but I started following her blog recently which is more exciting than her Instagram for all the awesome reasons. She is a an awesome photographer and her writing is as good as her photography. Check it out.
- Chase Jarvis – I don’t want to spill the beans. You have to look to believe. Head over to his amazing blog. You will not just be amazing but your brains will blow out seeing the awesomeness of the stuff he photographs, writes about and share on his blog.
- Flixelpix – A reportage photography site.
- Photo Tuts+ – I guess there is no need for an explanation about how extensive and informative are the posts on this site. Part of Tuts+ also dealing with design, programming… Photo Tuts+ is also a big treasure trove of photography resources.